Burnaby Winter ClubBurnaby Winter Club
The Burnaby Winter Club (BWC) was founded on May 29, 1956 as the Burnaby Curling Club and incorporated under the Societies Act of the Province of British Columbia. On April 18, 1956 the Club changed its name to reflect the multi-sport dynamics of the activities at the time. It became the Burnaby Winter Club and its constitution was amended to include hockey and figure skating.
4990 Canada Way Burnaby BC V5G 1M4 Canada